In the mid of February 2013 I’ve read an article on the Pluralsight blog. In this article Aaron Skonnard, the CEO of Pluralsight, mentioned a great opportunity for new authors in the year 2013. Because of the Series A funding announcement, Pluralsight will publish over 600 new courses during the year 2013. I immediately thought that this is the kind of possibility I must catch. A few days later, I wrote an e-mail to the address given in the blog post.
It’s time for another ROSALIND project update. In this blog entry I will explain the solutions of the last three solved problems. These have the IDs HAMM, PERM and LEXF. One of them was quite easy. The solutions for the other two took much more effort than the previous problems.
Additionally I changed some organizational stuff in the Visual Studio 2012 solution and refactored some unit tests and code.
After a while and some German blog posts about my ROSALIND efforts I write this entry to publish my solutions for the first four ROSALIND problems. As described in the ROSALIND project section on this blog, I will write the upcoming posts about ROSALIND in English. I think this makes definitely more sense as to write them in German. So this post will describe my solutions for the four problems with the IDs DNA, RNA, REVC and GC.